With SLSB Leasing an individual or an entity can acquire a loan to buy equipments for income earnings or invest in cost savings activities.
Equipment's to be leased
- Plant and machinery.
Recondition and used items may be considered subject to
- Remaining economic of the assets been more than the lease period
- satisfactory condition and valuation reports from the certified technician
- Acceptable to the bank in the respective field.
Categories of lessees
- Co-operate entity.
- Small and Medium enterprises.
- Micro enterprises.
- Sole proprietorship, partnerships ,Private sector companies.
- People companies and cooperative societies.
General eligibility criteria for lessee.
- Should be a cooperate business entity/ professional/ person operating a registered business.
- Should have sufficient and positive cash flow to pay the lease rental.
- The individual- proprietary / partner/ shareholder/ Director.
(a) should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
(b) Should be in the age of 18-55 age group(majority of the members)
For vehicles further conditions are applied.
The benefits are under Sri Lanka Savings Bank Leasing
- Lowest interest rate.
- Efficient and personalized service.
- Flexibility with the customer requirement.
- Maximum can be taken up to 50 million.
Required document to apply for SLSB Lease
- Duly completed application
- Photocopy of National Identity Card.
- Pro- Foma invoice.
For more information contact us on +94 11 2 674 700 - 3