SLS Bank is the leading Bank who fulfills the Microfinance Loan requirements of the country through above 150 registered Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) network island wide. The Bank is granting Loans for the income generated activities within the criteria approved by the Board of Directors of the Bank.
Microfinance Loans to the MFIs
Loan Granting Sectors
- Animal Husbandry
- Small Industries
- Self employment
- Other Income Generated Activities
Who can apply a Microfinance Loan from the Bank?
The MFIs registered with following any act which are involving lending activities at least one year to their members to develop existing or new productive micro enterprise.
- Voluntary Social Services Organizations (Registration & Supervision) Act, No. 31 of 1980 as amended by Act, No. 8 of 1998.
- Co-operative Societies Act No.5 of 1972.
- Companies Act No 7 of 2007.
How can apply a Microfinance Loan from the Bank?
- Discuss the requirement with Microfinance Department of the Bank.
- Submitting MF Loan application with the required documents to MF Department.
- Interest rate to the PO - 9% p.a. -14% p.a. (Reducing)
- Maximum Loan amount is depend on the capacity of the MFIs
- Maximum loan to the end borrower – Rs.100,000.00 – Rs.250,000.00
- Repayment Period - 06 Months- 36 Months